Sunday, January 19, 2020

Summer learning journey week 1-6

 When I was 9 I was playing on a playground and I fell off a platform when playing a game with 2 of my friends and hurt my arm at first I didn't feel anything then about 2-3 seconds later the pain was so painful that I had to walk over to the teacher's room where they eat lunch my friends came with me. The pain was so horrible that I had to get in the ambulance with my parents and go to the hospital. the doctors told me I had broken my arm and no one in the hospital could perform the prosecutor so I had to go an emergency plane to Christchurch. there they put me to sleep.

So when  I woke up there was a big mark on my left arm and I also had these black wires that went inside my arm to hold my arm in place. they explained what bone I broke it was the bone around my elbow and it had moved around somewhere around my wrist (It was around) and I didn't go to school for about 3 weeks then I would pop in and out. the teachers were very kind and while I was in the hospital the kids made me cards and stuff. And I guess that's brave that I didn't mind getting my arm cut open. If you were in the same situation I don't think you would mind to!



2 comments:

  1. Hello again Mark,

    Wow, that is quite a story! I think you must have been super brave to go through all of that. Is your arm ok now? Did it heal up properly?

    I have been very fortunate not to break any bones in my life so far. When I was in Primary School I did have a similar accident to yours. I was playing tag and I slipped and cut my knee on a rock. I had to go to the doctors and get 7 stitches, ouch! I still have a scar today. Do you have a scar on your arm from your accident?

    Thanks for sharing this story Mark, I really enjoyed reading it.

    Beren
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long did this take

    ReplyDelete